APPLICATION FOR STUDENT ENROLMENT
Each Application is to include copies of relevant documentation which can be uploaded with the online enrolment application or emailed to [email protected]
- Birth Certificate
- Australian Citizenship/Visa/Passport if child/ren not born in Australia
- Latest school report
- Years 3/5/7/9 NAPLAN results (if applicable)
- Copy of Medicare Card
- An Immunisation History Statement (from the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register) OR An Immunisation Status Certificate (from a medical Doctor or a local council immunisation service)
- Custody orders/parenting agreements (if applicable)
- specialist reports/documents relating to students with a physical disability, social/emotional, sensory or cognitive (if applicable)
- Medical reports eg. asthma, anaphylaxis (if applicable)
- Signed Enrolment Contract
Please click here to view our Enrolment Contract.
Please note an enrolment application does not confirm a place at the College.
We will be in contact with you once all documentation has been received.
Please click here to download an enrolment application form.